Here’s a look back at 10 significant studies from the last year’s publications…
Read the article for recaps of – and links to articles about – these studies (most of which we featured at the time), including….
1. Studies Show States With Medical Marijuana See Dramatic Decline in Opioid-Related Deaths
2. Study: National Medical Marijuana Could Save Thousands of Lives Annually
3. Senior Citizens Embrace Medicinal Cannabis: Use up 250%
4. New Study: Δ9-THCA Has Potent Neuroprotective Properties
[Note: Non-psychoactive THC-A is boding to be the breakout new medicinal cannabinoid star, along with the more familiar THC and CBD. We’ve posted on it more than once in recent weeks.]
5. Study Finds Marijuana Consumption Can Minimize Risk of Stroke
6. Study Says Cannabis Helps HIV Patients Maintain Cognitive Function
7. THC and Migraines: Study Indicates Tetrahydrocannabinol Can Help
8. Review of CBD Studies Indicates Cannabinoid’s Antipsychotic Effects
9. Study: Cannabinoid Spray Helps Calm Spasticity in Spinal Cord Injuries
10. Cannabinoids Found to Increase Anticancer Effect of Chemotherapy
These are exciting times in botanical medicine – for the open-minded at least…..
#MMJ #Research #TopStudies #UTpol #UtahNext #TRUCE
See full article – The 10 Significant Marijuana Studies of 2017